From tobacco to cryptocurrencies and from stakeholder capitalism to cannabis, new threats to consumer choice are cropping up everywhere you look. That’s why Young Voices created the Consumer Choice Fellowship, which sees some of our best writers stand up for civil liberties and common sense in outlets like the Washington Examiner and the American Spectator. Read more on our fellowships page.
- MOVING FORWARD: AI Regulation, Ukrainian Refugees, Revisiting Brown v. Board, and Police Body Cams
- MOVING FORWARD: How WI is Slipping Away from the GOP, Princess Charlotte, Saudi Arabia, and Utah’s Progress with Digital IDs
- Young Voices in the News (May 1st – May 15th)
- MOVING FORWARD: CBDC’s, Billionaires & Burping Cows, RFK Jr., and ChatGPT’s Artificial Truth
- MOVING FORWARD: The Cornucopians VS. De-growth Activists, Escaping Cuba, Biden’s Regulatory Assault, and Tobacco Bans