War! What is it good for? And what does it cost? It seems that when countries go to war they consistantly lowball both the financial cost of the conflict, and also the loss of life. John Dale Grover, a Young Voices Advocate, wrote a piece in RealClearDefense that week on this very topic and joins the show today to discuss it.
- Young Voices Adds New Staffers & Board Member
- Young Voices in the news (December 20th-January 15th)
- LISTEN: “Moving Forward” on government vs Big Tech, perseverance and writing great op-ed’s
- Young Voices in the news (December 1st-December 16th)
- LISTEN: “Moving Forward” on Millennials, Gen-Z and Opportunity ft guests: Daniel Di Martino, Casey Given, Alexandra Hudson and Tahmineh Dehbozorgi