Also launched in 2022, Young Voices created the Dissident Project which features a roster of speakers who grew up in authoritarian and socialist countries. Dissident Project speakers travel to high schools across the US at no cost to educate students on their experiences and the danger of abandoning the ideas that made America prosperous. Read more on the project website.
- MOVING FORWARD: AI Regulation, Ukrainian Refugees, Revisiting Brown v. Board, and Police Body Cams
- MOVING FORWARD: How WI is Slipping Away from the GOP, Princess Charlotte, Saudi Arabia, and Utah’s Progress with Digital IDs
- Young Voices in the News (May 1st – May 15th)
- MOVING FORWARD: CBDC’s, Billionaires & Burping Cows, RFK Jr., and ChatGPT’s Artificial Truth
- MOVING FORWARD: The Cornucopians VS. De-growth Activists, Escaping Cuba, Biden’s Regulatory Assault, and Tobacco Bans