Also launched in 2022, Young Voices created the Dissident Project which features a roster of speakers who grew up in authoritarian and socialist countries. Dissident Project speakers travel to high schools across the US at no cost to educate students on their experiences and the danger of abandoning the ideas that made America prosperous. Read more on the project website.
- MOVING FORWARD: Sanitizing Books, Defining Woke, Housing Affordability, and SCOTUS on Section 230
- MOVING FORWARD: Doomsday Environmentalism, the Secret Trade of DEI, ChatGPT, and Banning Social Media
- Young Voices in the News (March 1st – March 15th)
- MOVING FORWARD: Biden’s Failure to Lead in Ukraine, Kansas Considers a Flat Tax, Storytelling and the Human Condition, and Texas A&M is Note Woke
- Impact Interview: Travis Nix