Could automated vehicles reduce or eliminate police harassment on American roads? Julian Adorney wrote in FEE that we undercount how driverless cars could help in bolstering civil liberties when it comes to policing. We also discuss his love of technology, Black Friday sales and why Wikipedia is the pinnacle of human achievement.
- MOVING FORWARD: Taiwan’s Model Democracy, Housing Abundance Movement, Misunderstood Milei, and “He gets us”
- Applications Open for the Communications Apprenticeship
- Young Voices in the News (February 1st-15th)
- MOVING FORWARD: Amazon Sellers, TX Power, J.D. Vance’s Ukraine Aid Fantasies, and Chicago’s War on Nicotine Products
- MOVING FORWARD: Biden’s SAVE Plan, Household Savings Erosion, Ukraine Aid Increasing Nuclear War Risk, and the Child Tax Credit