Young Voices’ Editors, Aaron Andrews and Emma Ayers join the show to talk about the 2020 race and Kamala Harris’ ascendance to the VP (or VEEP) spot. Then we’re joined by contributor Brian Bensimon to hear about his latest piece in the OC Register “There’s nothing new about federal meddling in protest movements” who breaks down the FBI’s long history of overstepping civil liberties for political ends.
- Check out the first podcasts from our latest Accelerator class
- Young Voices in the news (October 16th-October 23rd)
- LISTEN: “Moving Forward” with guests: Wes Shirola, Molly Davis, Jacob Rich and Sam Benson
- Young Voices in the news (October 9th-October 16th)
- LISTEN: “Moving Forward” debuts on Fed By Ravens with guests: Brad Polumbo, Satya Marar & Ash Kazaryan