Young Voices’ Editors, Aaron Andrews and Emma Ayers join the show to talk about the 2020 race and Kamala Harris’ ascendance to the VP (or VEEP) spot. Then we’re joined by contributor Brian Bensimon to hear about his latest piece in the OC Register “There’s nothing new about federal meddling in protest movements” who breaks down the FBI’s long history of overstepping civil liberties for political ends.
- Young Voices Adds New Staffers & Board Member
- Young Voices in the news (December 20th-January 15th)
- LISTEN: “Moving Forward” on government vs Big Tech, perseverance and writing great op-ed’s
- Young Voices in the news (December 1st-December 16th)
- LISTEN: “Moving Forward” on Millennials, Gen-Z and Opportunity ft guests: Daniel Di Martino, Casey Given, Alexandra Hudson and Tahmineh Dehbozorgi