1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6… 7… 8… 9…10! I feel like The Count from Sesame Street today because nine is the number of Young Voices writers that The Wall Street Journal just accepted into its upcoming Noted Advisers program. Young Voices made our writers aware of this opportunity last month and rallied them to apply. Apparently the The Journal is quite impressed with our talent!
Launching on June 30th, Noted is a forthcoming digital magazine that will offer multimedia stories told for and by 18- to 34-year-olds. According to The Journal, the advisers will help shape the stories and tell stories of their own. So, hopefully you’ll be reading lots more content from our talented writers in one of America’s newspapers of record.
Meet the first class of Noted Advisers from Young Voices!
- Alexandra Hudson — Novak Fellow, The Fund for American Studies & Young Voices Senior Contributor
- Ann Miller — Policy Researcher, Center for the Study of Free Enterprise & incoming Young Voices Contributor
- Ashkhen Kazaryan — Director of Civil Liberties, TechFreedom & Young Voices Senior Contributor
- Conner Drigotas — Director of Communications, Fairness Center & Young Voices Associate Contributor
- Elise Amez-Droz — Programs Manager, Mercatus Center & Young Voices Associate Contributor
- Kirti Nuthi — Public Affairs Associate, NetChoice & former Young Voices External Relations Manager
- Molly Davis — Policy Analyst, Libertas Institute & Young Voices Senior Contributor
- Natalie Dowzicky — Manager, Cato Institute & graduating Young Voices contributor
- Nate Hochman — Student, Colorado College & Associate Contributor
- Patricia Padnode — Outreach Director, Lone Conservative